Reverse Osmosis 12000 GPD
Part Number: TW-12.0K-840
- Membrane Size: 4" x 40"
- Membrane Qty: 8
- Weight: 380lbs
- Dimensions: 27"L x 34"W x 56"H
- GPD: 12000
- Motor Rating @ 1000 ppm: 3
The Pure Aqua 12000 model is a compact and energy-efficient commercial Reverse Osmosis System. This model will remove unwanted dissolved solids from your tap, brackish or well water through reverse osmosis membranes. This system utilizes a high-pressure pump that pressurizes brackish or saline water against the surface of a semi-permeable membrane containing small pores. Impurities such as salt, particles, minerals, and other organics are prevented from passing through. Additionally, the small pores have the ability to reject bacteria and disease-causing pathogens. At the end of this process, clean and purified water emerges on the lower-pressured side while salts, minerals, and other organics are sent into the brine stream then into a drain.
The maximum feed water temperature is 42c and pH tolerance range from 3-11. The 12000 model can accommodate 12000 GPD.
- Powder coated carbon steel frame
- Heavy duty 5 micron sediment prefilter
- Corrosion resistant high pressure pump
- 220V / 1ph / 60Hz power requirement
- Pre/post filter and pump pressure gauges
- FRP pressure vessels
- Heavy duty high pressure tubing
- Corrosion resistant high pressure throttling valve
- Pretreatment lockout
- TDS meter
- Low pressure switch
- Product and reject flow meters
- Electric inlet solenoid valve
- What is the maximum feed water temperature? 42°C.
- What is the maximum iron content? 0.05 ppm.
- What is the maximum silica tolerance? 25 ppm @ 60% recovery.
- Is a water softener required? Only if hardness of feed water is over 1 GPG.
- Can the system handle TDS (total dissolved solids) over 2,000 ppm? Yes, with a system upgrade.
- Does hydrogen sulfide need to be removed? Yes