EBB-N-FLOW Table/Tray Cleaner (JAW) 32 oz
Part Number: ZT-EBNF-JAW-032OZ-00
- Type: Just Add Water
- Size: 32 oz
- Case Qty: n/a
Cleaning Greenhouse Polystyrene of dirt, grime, mold and algae with our EBB-N-FLOW Table/Tray Cleaner is fast and efficient. This plant-based biodegradable formula will not etch surfaces and contains no phosphates, chlorine, toxic chemicals, bleach or corrosive materials. It is safe to use in Closed Environment Systems.
Cleaning results and removal times will be impacted by the amount of mold, mildew, moss and algae that needs to be cleaned, surface type, climate conditions and location (in the constant heavy shade, direct sunlight, etc).
- Will Not Harm Plants
- Plant-Based Formula
- No Toxic Chemicals or Bleach
- Won't Etch Surface
- No Phosphates or Chlorine
- Non-Corrosive, Non-Flammable
- Safe for Plants & Livestock
- No Harsh Odor / No VOC's
- No Special Handling or Storage
- Remove any loose debris and dirt
- Tilt & slowly fill bottle with REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER
- Tightly twist sprayer onto bottle and shake to mix
- Unlock trigger and spray onto surface
- Wait 15-30 seconds
- Wipe clean
- May need to repeat for heavily soiled areas
- Is any personal protective equipment needed when using this product? No. The formula will not chemically burn skin.
- Will hard water impact the effectiveness of the cleaning solution? Yes. Hard water will reduce the cleaning performance of the solution. To get the best results, use room temperature REVERSE OSMOSIS (RO) water.
- Does it smell? No. The EBB-N-FLOW Table/Tray Cleaner has virtually no odor in its concentrated state.
- Does the product have special storage requirements? No.
- What is the shelf-life of the product? Unopened concentrate should be used wthin 3 years of purchase; diluted product with reverse osmosis water used within 2 years of purchase; diluted product with non-reverse osmosis water or hard water used within one year of purchase.
- Is this a flash cleaning product? No. Heavily soiled arease may require repeat applications and scrubbing action.