Anden A710 Dehumidifier
Part Number: 126371
- Dimensions: 44 7/8" W x 34 13/32" H x 31 23/32" L
- 1: 240
- Weight: 360 lbs
- Capacity: 710 ppd
- Powercord: 10'
- Operating Temp/RH Range: 60/40 to 85/80
- Air Discharge: Horizontal
- Current Draw: 19.6 amps
The A710 Dehumidifier removes more moisture per 30 amp circuit than any dehumidifier on the market - besting other comparable units by more than 40%. The Anden A710 features VLGR technology, which modulates the refrigeration system based on the load, allowing you to maximize VPD and provide greater control during late flower conditions.
The A710 dehumidifier has a negative pressure cabinet that requires a vented drain and drain trap (both included). The drain lines should have a constant downward slope all the way to the floor drain or condensate pump. The end of the drain line should not be submerged in water to avoid microbial growth.
- Energy Factor: 3.0 L/kWh - 6.35 pints/kWh
- CFM: 0.0" w.c 1760 - 0.2" w.c 1677 - 0.4" w.c 1593 - 0.6" w.c 1510
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Filter: 29.5" x 31.5" 1.75" MERV 11
- What is the warranty? 5 years on all parts including refrigeration system.
- What is included with the dehumidifier? 3/4 PVC drain trap, 3/4 PVC Vent T, PVC Connectors, Model A77 controller, 30' 10 gauge 4-wire Thermostat Wire, Hanging Brackets
- Are Leveling Feet included? No. Item sold seperately.