Anden A320 Dehumidifier
Part Number: 126276-1
- Dimensions: 32 5/8"W x 24"H x 24 1/4"L
- Voltage: 240
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Capacity: 320 ppd
- Powercord: 10'
- Operating Temp/RH Range: 60/50 to 85/80
- Air Discharge: Horizontal
- Current Draw: 11.1 amps
The Anden Dehumidifier Model A320 is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until the control determines a need for operation.
- Energy Factor: 2.9L/kWh - 6.0 pints/kWh
- CFM: 830
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Filter: 20" x 22" x 2" MERV 11
- What is the warranty? 5 years on all parts including refrigeration system.
- What is included with the dehumidifier? 3/4 PVC drain trap, 3/4 PVC Vent T, PVC Connectors, Model A77 controller, 30' 10 gauge 4-wire Thermostat Wire, Hanging Brackets
- Are Leveling Feet included? No. Item sold seperately.