AirRos 4007 Air Purifier
Part Number: 4007
- Cubic ft Capacity: 7500
- Amps: 0.22
- Dimensions: 16W x 12H x 7D
- Watts: 26.4
- Power Supply: Single Stage
The AirRos advanced purification system model 4007 is a 'plug and play' installation and activation system that uses ultra-low energy consumption. This grow room air purifier utilizes electricity to create Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS). The highly-reactive ROS inside the purifier DESTROYS molds, pathogens, viruses, and odors as they pass through the chamber. The sanitized air that comes out of the air purifier enters the environment and continues to sanitize ALL surfaces it contacts.
The 4007 model comes with a touch screen controller with a solid lid. No extra power is needed to power the controller.
- Destroys Mold, Bacteria, Yeast, Pathogens & Viruses
- Eliminates/neutralizes Odor
- Organic - no chemicals added
- Reduces cross-contamination
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Cleans Air AND Surfaces AND neutralizes odor
- Where should the air purifier unit be installed? It is important to install above all fans and airflow systems. The exhaust from the unit will start to fall and needs to fall into the air circulation pattern so the H2O3 circulates throughout the room.
- Is the controller included? Yes.